You can focus your full-time career as a developer with Klasho.
Remote work is defining the new way of working and developing in new and interesting ways. If you are passionate about rapidly growing your career and working with leading Silicon Valley startups and innovative startups, Klasho could be a great fit for your next career change.
Klasho is an elite talent network made up of Latin American developers, connecting the best and brightest freelancers with leading organizations. Unlike a 9 to 6 job, you will choose your own hours and work from anywhere. Our selection process ensures that the best talent is provided to our clients. Joining the Klasho network also gives you access to technical training programs.
If you’re interested in growing your career by working full-time remote jobs for exclusive clients, take the next step by clicking Apply and filling out the short form to get started.
We are currently seeking a Sr. QA Automation to join us! Join a team of cross-disciplined professionals driven each day by their desire to transform complex challenges into compelling solutions.
This role is a full-time remote position.
- Develop, implement, and maintain automated test scripts for web and mobile applications.
- Collaborate with the development team to integrate test automation into the continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipeline.
- Execute automated test suites, analyze results, and report defects.
- Identify, document, and track software defects and inconsistencies.
- Work closely with manual testers to ensure comprehensive test coverage.
- Participate in Agile/Scrum development processes and provide QA input to sprint planning and retrospectives.
- Assist in the evaluation and selection of automation tools and frameworks.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience as a QA Automation Engineer or in a similar role.
- Working experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience testing websites on Shopify
- Experience with test automation tools and frameworks (e.g., Selenium, Appium, JUnit, TestNG).
- Familiarity with CI/CD concepts and tools (e.g., Jenkins, Travis CI, GitLab CI/CD).
- Solid understanding of software testing methodologies and practices.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities.
- Relevant certifications (e.g., ISTQB) is a plus.
- USD or Crypto salary: choose your own way of getting paid.
- Health and Wellness programs: Health insurance and Gym membership.
- Co-working spaces: spaces are available for you wherever you are.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Equipment and lifestyle accessories.
- English classes.
- Software Licenses and Tools.
- Courses and books.