You can focus your full-time career as a developer with Dibrand.
Remote work is defining the new way of working and developing in new and interesting ways. If you are passionate about rapidly growing your career and working with leading Silicon Valley startups and innovative startups, Dibrand could be a great fit for your next career change.
Dibrand is an elite talent network made up of Latin American developers, connecting the best and brightest freelancers with leading organizations. Unlike a 9 to 6 job, you will choose your own hours and work from anywhere. Our selection process ensures that the best talent is provided to our clients. Joining the Dibrand network also gives you access to technical training programs.
If you’re interested in growing your career by working full-time remote jobs for exclusive clients, take the next step by clicking Apply and filling out the short form to get started.
We are looking for a talented Dynamics F&O Architect to lead the design and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics Finance and Operations solutions. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of Dynamics F&O architecture and proven experience in implementing large-scale ERP solutions.
The terms on these roles is between 12-15 months,
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in ERP system architecture, with a focus on Dynamics F&O.
- Extensive knowledge of Dynamics F&O modules and functionalities.
- Experience in leading end-to-end implementations of Dynamics F&O projects.
- Strong understanding of finance and operations business processes.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Fluent English
- USD or Crypto salary: choose your own way of getting paid.
- Health and Wellness programs: Health insurance and Gym membership.
- Co-working spaces: spaces are available for you wherever you are.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Equipment and lifestyle accessories.
- English classes.
- Software Licenses and Tools.
- Courses and books.