You can focus your full-time career as a developer with Klasho.
Remote work is defining the new way of working and developing in new and interesting ways. If you are passionate about rapidly growing your career and working with leading Silicon Valley startups and innovative startups, Klasho could be a great fit for your next career change.
Klasho is an elite talent network made up of Latin American developers, connecting the best and brightest freelancers with leading organizations. Unlike a 9 to 6 job, you will choose your own hours and work from anywhere. Our selection process ensures that the best talent is provided to our clients. Joining the Klasho network also gives you access to technical training programs.
If you’re interested in growing your career by working full-time remote jobs for exclusive clients, take the next step by clicking Apply and filling out the short form to get started.
We are seeking a skilled Accessibility Manual Tester to join our team. As an Accessibility Manual Tester, you will play a crucial role in ensuring that our digital products and platforms meet the highest accessibility standards. Your primary responsibility will be to assess and test the accessibility features of our applications, websites, and software, providing valuable insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Conduct manual testing of digital products and platforms to assess their compliance with accessibility guidelines (e.g., WCAG 2.0/2.1, Section 508, ADA).
- Identify, document, and report accessibility issues and bugs using established testing methodologies.
- Collaborate with developers, designers, and stakeholders to provide clear and actionable recommendations for accessibility improvements.
- Participate in accessibility audits and reviews, providing expertise and insights on accessibility best practices.
- Stay up to date with the latest accessibility standards, guidelines, and industry trends.
- Advocate for accessibility awareness and foster a culture of accessibility within the organization.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure accessibility requirements are considered during the design and development phases.
- Provide guidance and support to team members on accessibility topics and techniques.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of web accessibility standards (WCAG 2.0/2.1), accessibility evaluation methodologies, and assistive technologies: Screen Readers, such as JAWS (Windows), NVDA (Windows), VoiceOver (iOS). Preferably Windows (NVDA/ JAWS)
- Experience with accessibility testing of various platforms, such as web, mobile, and desktop applications.
- Proven experience in manual accessibility testing, including experience with screen readers, keyboard navigation, and other assistive technologies.
- Familiarity with accessibility testing tools: axe, Wave, lighthouse, VoiceOver, contrast checker.
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS: Be able to demonstrate it with the code inspector. The «Inspect» functionality of browsers such as Chrome, Edge.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to identify and document accessibility issues accurately.
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to provide clear and actionable recommendations for accessibility improvements.
- Professional certifications in accessibility (e.g. IAAP certifications) are a plus.
- USD or Crypto salary: choose your own way of getting paid.
- Health and Wellness programs: Health insurance and Gym membership.
- Co-working spaces: spaces are available for you wherever you are.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Equipment and lifestyle accessories.
- English classes.
- Software Licenses and Tools.
- Courses and books.